Nesteven

Cannot Connect to Internet Anymore

I noticed that something is wrong bout my browser so I looked for an anti-malware softwares and there are many who recommended the use of malwarebytes, but when i searched your website using my laptop, the response is cannot find ip address so I decided to download it from another website since there are many that pops-up on the result of what I searched on google (and I think the website is does not bring any harm to my laptop) and it successfully installed and then i quarantined and deleted all of the malwares and other threats. But then when i check my browser to see if it really worked, it gotten worst, I mean, I can't use my internet anymore even if I'm directly connected from my router. Can you help with me. I'm using my phone rn. My laptop is Hp and in win10.

Annnnnddd after I try some minor ways. I decided to uninstall the sofware... annnndd still it doesn't work... so maybe the problem is what i quarantined and deleted?

Hi, 

My name is Maurice. I will be helping and guiding you, going forward on this case.

You mentioned that the pc runs Windows 10.  Lets start out by looking on Windows to see what networks are available.

Also, if the pc is only using a connection thru WIFI, then lets have you get a cable to directly connect it to the internet-router box.

Then, press the Windows-key on keyboard to get Start options, then click the Settings icon.

Then click Network and Internet off the list.

Then click Show available networks.    Do you see your network listed there.  Click it and follow the prompts to Connect.

Note there should also be a Network Troubleshooter listed.  You can click that to let it do a diagnosis.

In the following image of the Network section, I have highlighted a few areas you can use to diagnose the Network connection.

image.thumb.png.ab252c13b8d0d6a37877616ccc95f6a8.png

Thank you vm for your time... I will check it later cuz i didn't bring my laptop rn. Maybe Saturday I'll try to fix it when i get home... 

Thank you for the heads up.   You are welcome.   I will look forward to your next reply.

Sincerely,

Maurice

Good day... I tried diagnosing it many times but it says "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" (actually many times before). And then I searched youtube.com, fb.com gmail.com and searched something on google to make  it sure if it really works but it stays the same. Heres the detection details and publisher details:20190817_185755.thumb.jpg.61fce83975515878e402a4b8462472d5.jpg20190817_185808.thumb.jpg.7bf1507db74d2b155790e19dae8cc5bb.jpg20190817_185836.thumb.jpg.1f657cd0b25c48e365f4da12386ce36f.jpg

Back to post #3 on this topic, where there is a image of the Network connection

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/250541-cannot-connect-to-internet-anymore/?do=findComment&comment=1329181

When you go back in Settings >>>> does yours show it is connected to your home NETWORK ?

Hello.  How are things ?

Please study closely this Microsoft help article "Fix network connection issues in Windows 10 "

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4038658/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues

and "Fix network connection issues in Windows"
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks