swissayy

Computer freezes but still able to move mouse

My computer has been locking up but I am still able to move the mouse around. Let's say I am watching a stream on Twitch with multiple tabs open, the stream and audio will freeze and I can't switch between the tabs. After a few seconds, everything that I've tried to do will respond all at the same time. My temps are fine (CPU avgs 40-70 GPU 50-70) I believe this is a malware problem but neither Malwarebytes and Bitdefender can detect anything. 

Operating System
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
    Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.40GHz
    Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM
    16.0GB
Motherboard
    MSI B150A GAMING PRO (MS-7978) (U3E1)
    %1 Chipset
Graphics
    ZOWIE XL LCD (1920x1080@144Hz)
    ASUS VS239 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (EVGA)    39 °C
Storage
    465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SATA (SSD))    33 °C
    232GB Samsung SSD 750 EVO 250GB (SATA (SSD))    27 °C
Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all!

Thank you. I have alerted one of the BSOD Experts but they're in Europe and it's about midnight for them so it may be a day or so before they're able to reply.

Hi. . .

I am a BSOD Analyst and there are no dumps in your zip file.

I am not a hardware expert, either. I sit on the software/app side of the fence.

All that I can advise you to do is to run tests for RAM and hard drive as I do believe that unknown hardware failure is occurring.

RAM - memtest86+ - run 1 stick at a time; alternate the slots - https://www.sysnative.com/forums/hardware-tutorials/3909-test-ram-memtest86.html

HDD - SeaTools for DOS, LONG test - https://www.sysnative.com/forums/hardware-tutorials/4072-hard-drive-hdd-diagnostics-sea-tools-dos-ssd-test.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2