aka.ms/aa562qu and rtkhdasettings in realtek

hello there 

I've HP laptop win 10 pro 
ram 4 G 

i did not open this laptop since a while so yesterday i did.... the first thing i do is a system scan just in case to refresh the laptop ( i use bitdefender total security ) the anti-virus said i have no threat but it skipped 260 file that are either over-compressed or password protected 

I never mind the over-compressed because most of them was Autocad files.... but the password protected was creepy ! 

this file in C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\rtkhdasetting.zip when i ever i google it people says its malware ?!!! 

and it show up in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver too! 

i checked my windows update there was few update one of them related to the realtek so i connected to the wifi and installed the updates then did a restart when the laptop started again chrome opened directly to https://aka.ms/aa562qu thankfully my laptop doesn't connect to the wifi automatically so it got no internet page ... i googled it the first result was malware for domain !!!!
i activated the airplane mode now scanning again but still confused is this a malware ? is my laptop infected ? how to make sure ? for the record my files works normally no problem in them 

I hope to hear from you soon

another information i used malwarebytes free version for personal use 

scanned using threat scan and it did not find any threats