Malware in email

I am unable to send emails as they are being rejected by the host server due to malware.  I tried chatting with support, but although I am within the support window they are unavailable.  I had an important presentation due 2 days ago and cannot get it out.  My scans show no problem, but I noticed a notification bell at the top of the window and it shows each failure.  the first ones are labeled trojan the following malware.  

I am very frustrated that somewhere in a log there was an indication of the problem, yet not notification to me or even found in the scans.  Additionally, the support that I am paying for is unavailable.  I am attaching the notification logs, I have no idea what I am supposed to do to fix this problem.

malware.txt trojen.txt

As the original poster of the problem, I am not getting a  false positive on scan.  I am on a higher version of the database  Nothing was found in the scan, it was just posted in the notice, which I didn't see it unless I clicked the bell.  The only reason I looked was because people could not receive my emails. 

image.png.4bd3abd335e7c58063245869436a093b.png

The remote servers reject my emails returning as undeliverable:

his is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.     

Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently:

xxxxxx

Reason: There was an error delivering your message to xxxxx

The server responded with "554" - "554 Host is blocked\r\n"

I have a job opportunity and they cannot receive any mail from me.

Hello @lgia  

As far as the returned email:   What email service or program do you use ?  Please check all of its settings for email server  & be very sure they are properly spelled & cited.

Double check with your Email service on all that.

554 error code means that the receiving server email sees something in the From or To Headers of the message, that it doesn't like

Verify Mail Server Settings and Account Credentials. ...
Enable SMTP User Authentication & Secure Connection. ...
Verify Email Settings with your Email Provider

Hello.  I just want to check-in to see whether there have been any further website block event notices from the Malwarebytes for Windows ?

IF the answer is yes ....then I would request this fresh report about Malwarebytes.

Download Malwarebytes Support Tool

Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
    Double-click mb-support-1.4.0.623.exe to run the report
        You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.

Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
    You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!"

Do NOT use the button “Start repair” !
    Click the Advanced tab on the left column

Click the Gather Logs button

A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer

Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK
    Please attach the ZIP file in your next reply.

Thank you.