I know you have to be very careful with AdwCleaner. But some things need to be fixed.

You can't copy and paste results to do a search and Google something.
I did go to the log txt file and then copy and paste is possible. Things do need to be researched. 

When a topic has many results, and while in the list of individual results the following things would happen.

•   Sometimes when I right click to "Exclude" the program would close. Then I would have to re-open & re-scan. 
  •   When right clicking and choosing an option it would collapse the list.
  •   When right clicking often Exclude is not an option with an individual result. Very annoying. But after having them unchecked and cleaning the others check items, I could re-scan and Exclude the whole topic. By the way Excluding the main topic works fine.

When prompted to restart Windows to clean everything I noticed that both Chrome and Firefox had closed...with out notification. Luckily both said it shut down unexpectedly and let me restore. 

I'm new to forums so I'm looking forward to Malwarebytes Support for AdwCleaner's responses .

Side note,
AND WHY can't Malwarebytes Premium and AdwCleaner as a whole get along with Advanced System Care, Driver Booster and Weather Bug??? It not only reports them as PUPs but it quarantines the exe files rendering the programs un-usable. I have to deal with this separately. It's already been in many forums that I have to search for and read up on.. I have to go thru so many steps to get these excluded in Malwarebytes Premium on so many PC's. These are NOT bad programs!!! Can we just get along .

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the AdwCleaner Help forum.

Someone will reply shortly, but in the meantime here are a few resources which may help resolve your issue:

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

Greetings,

I'm sorry that you have experienced these issues with ADWCleaner, but hopefully we can assist you in getting the problems corrected.  If you would, please provide a Process Monitor log while replicating the issues you are reporting above (the issues creating exclusions) so that the Developers may take a look at what the program is doing and hopefully fix the issue:

1. Keep AdwCleaner in its current blocked state,
  2. Download Procmon from here: https://download.sysinternals.com/files/ProcessMonitor.zip
  3. Extract the zip archive to your Desktop
  4. Run Procmon.exe
  5. Procmon should start logging, click on the `Save` icon: ico-04.png.b8ff04c3ea87fab4c28a7390e0409fd4.png
  6. In the prompt dialog, be sure to select "All Events", and save the file with a PML format.
  7. Attach this .pml file to your next answer.

Additionally, it may help to provide details about your system configuration so please do the following:

1. Download and run the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Accept the EULA and click Advanced tab on the left (not Start Repair)
  3. Click the Gather Logs button, and once it completes, attach the zip file it creates on your desktop to your next reply

Thanks

On 7/31/2019 at 12:14 AM, JJChgo3933 said:

AND WHY can't Malwarebytes Premium and AdwCleaner as a whole get along with Advanced System Care, Driver Booster and Weather Bug??? It not only reports them as PUPs but it quarantines the exe files rendering the programs un-usable. I have to deal with this separately. It's already been in many forums that I have to search for and read up on.. I have to go thru so many steps to get these excluded in Malwarebytes Premium on so many PC's. These are NOT bad programs!!! Can we just get along .

Because they are PUP's Potentially Unwanted Programs due to the potential damage they can cause and do cause many computer users.. 

Edited by Porthos