syncronaut

Malwarebytes is showing Google Analytics as malware

Hi all. Whenever I open a new tab on Google Chrome, Malwarebytes tells me that the Google Analytics website and others is a malware. There are multiple pop-ups from Malwarebytes that tell me that the websites are malware. Here is one for example: (Blurred out IP and port)image.thumb.png.e542f841f2a73d3bce174a83492435c8.png

image.thumb.png.56f780b2c32688ec000a3c7588272d7b.png

It isn't just Google, it's also some Microsoft and Apple as well. It is getting annoying whenever I open a new tab to get multiple notifications that Google ads is a malicious website. Is there really malware or should I just exclude it?

In case anyone is still wondering. A small update was released a few minutes ago, the issue has been fixed. Simply update your malwarebytes and you're good to go.

I just went to update, but it says no updates are available. What version is the one with the update? My version says 3.8.3.2965.

Same thing happening on 2 pcs here.  Continual block of outbound items. What's going on??????

Thank you for telling me about the new update, the notifications have stopped. 

Click the "check for update" a few times and you should receive the update. The update will resolve this issue.

Hi all

The f/p blocks have now been fixed.

Please run an update to the most recent database.

If however blocks persist then please restart your computer and this should clear any cached data.