helppleasethanks

Website blocked due to malware. Please help

Yup, just started getting the same thing for a variety of programs which I know don't have malware.. Overwolf / Twitch Desktop / etc.

Yeah same. For me it is Visual Studio, Vivaldi, and Duet Display. I'm getting the notifications constantly as of about 5 minutes ago.

Same thing, even google, official microsoft addresses, avast... it's trying to block everything

Malwarebytes is now blocking every website. This has just started occurring. It has to be a problem that needs fixing with an update. The only way to do anything on the web right now is to turn off web protection.

So this is an issue on their end? I don't know what most of the 100+ blockings were but some seemed kinda shady, I guess we won't really know until someone responds

I'm loading pages fine, but starting at 4:42 PST I've been getting blocked domains for doubleclick.net, optimizely, etc. These are places I think I would normally be blocking with Ghostery. I'm wondering if Ghostery updated itself and it's setting off Malwarebytes?

Just disabled ghostery...and Malwarebytes then blocked ghostery.com. Tried accessing a major news website on another computer, same ad servers blocked. Definitely appears to be something on the MWB end.

The search bar in Firefox (the one to the right of the address bar) automatically uses google.com and googling something through there gave me multiple malware warnings:

- ip.google.com
- googleadservices
- doubleclick
- adservice.google.com

I've got NoScript, so no idea why these ones were even loading.
Now, 5 minutes later, googling the same thing doesn't display anything anymore.

There was a small update released a few minutes ago. That update fixed the issue we were all having. Just posting this in case someone is still worried.

29 minutes ago, tobysmith568 said:

I'm still having the issues and I've just forced it to check for updates 😕

They have now since stopped.

Hi all

The f/p blocks have now been fixed.

Please run an update to the most recent database.

If however blocks persist then please restart your computer and this should clear any cached data.