Alvarnell:

I found this link: https://data-cdn.mbamupdates.com/web/MBAM-Mac-1.0.2.8.dmg posted by treed of malwarebytes staff.  Hopefully there is an archived link such as this for 10.6.x

Is there still a version available for OS X 10.7.5?

One of my macs is infected and running on a older system (a older mac pro, not be able to upgrade to 10.8)

As I stated before, there was never a version of Malwarebytes that ran on Snow Leopard. 

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.2.8 will run on OS X 10.7.5, however @treed is quoted as saying:

Older than 1.3.1, though, is really truly not supported, with no further database updates. (There was a bug in those older versions that caused them to choke on more recent databases.)

Malwarebytes 1.3.1 only runs on OS X 10.9 and above.

• Staff

Support for everything older than Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.3.1 - which runs on 10.9 and up - has been officially dropped. They are not getting any more rule updates, and haven't been for some time. If you're able to find them at this point, I don't recommend using them, as they're not able to detect current threats.

As Al said, though, there has never been a version for 10.6. The minimum system requirement for version 1.0 was 10.7.