Memecode

Website blocked...

As the original thread has been closed I'm starting a new one. The one reply states that it's being reviewed. But no change in state has been observed and no further reply given.

Memecode.com is still blocked for me when using the Firefox browser plugin. The message is "Website blocked due to reputation". As the owner of the website this is of concern to me. What "reputation" are you talking about? There is zero spyware in my software. No known security vulnerabilities in the site or the downloadable software. No known Trojans or malware (to me at least). No spam in the forums... I really have no clue what the issue is.

What's the deal malwarebytes?

And please don't just "look into it" and then close the topic. A real answer this time.

1 hour ago, Memecode said:

Memecode.com is still blocked for me when using the Firefox browser plugin.

There is a separate section and team for Browser extension FP's. That is why it was over looked.

@rakka can take care of it.

6 hours ago, Porthos said:

There is a separate section and team for Browser extension FP's. That is why it was over looked.

@rakka can take care of it.

Ok the block seems to be removed now. However I'd still like to know why the block was even applied in the first place?

OK. We verified that the block was removed from one reference, but not on another.  I just made a whitelist entry for memecode.com on that one.  Give it a little while to allow the database to propagate out.  Report back later on to let me/us know if its handled properly now.

Just checked it now.  With no special voodoo or secret sauce, I got to the website as planned.  Should be good for you too.

It's working for me now.

But I don't hold much hope for it staying that way.