malwarebytes pro 1.70.0

Greetings,

That's an extremely old build of Malwarebytes.  I would strongly advise upgrading to the latest version.  You shouldn't need to deactivate 1.70.0 to do so; simply uninstall version 1.70.0 after making a note of your ID and Key and then download and install the latest version of Malwarebytes from here and then activate it using your ID and Key.  You will find detailed instructions on how to do so in this support article.

Once that is done, if you haven't done so already, I would suggest creating an account at My.Malwarebytes.com by following the instructions in this support article using, if possible, the same email address you used when you originally purchased your license (assuming you still have access to that email address); if not, then use your current email address and then try adding your key to your account using the instructions in this support article.  If you have any trouble then simply contact Malwarebytes Support directly by filling out the form on the bottom of this page and they will assist you.  They can get your license key added to your account so that you will be able to manage it from there going forward, including deactivating it to move it to another device if you ever need to do so.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks