Jump to content
Gt-truth

Generic.Malware/Suspicious for antitrack-for-windows-10

Recommended Posts

I got an a FP with this file "antitrack-for-windows-10" can some one to verify/check whether this was an FP or not . 

MB v3 log here

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 7/17/19
Protection Event Time: 3:11 PM
Log File: 0999d3f0-a88c-11e9-87d1-80c5f246c586.json

-Software Information-
Version: 3.8.3.2965
Components Version: 1.0.613
Update Package Version: 1.0.11596
License: Trial


-Blocked Malware Details-
File: 1
Generic.Malware/Suspicious, C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa8096.48580\AntiTrackWin10.exe, Quarantined, [0], [392686],1.0.11596


(end)

 

antitrack-for-windows-10.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so should I let MB to remove it if not a clean right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gt-truth said:

so should I let MB to remove it if not a clean right ?

You can ignore the detection. This particular file is clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, thisisu said:

You can ignore the detection. This particular file is clean.

ok thanks . so should I wait to have this fixed by MB team ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gt-truth said:

ok thanks . so should I wait to have this fixed by MB team ?

Yes. It should be fixed. If it's still detected on your end, you may need to clear your hubble cache. Here's how:

  1. Totally exit/shutdown Malwarebytes.
  2. Go to here in explorer: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService
  3. Delete the following file only: hubblecache
  4. Then you can restart MBAM and the cache file will rebuild on the next scan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2019 at 5:30 PM, thisisu said:

Yes. It should be fixed. If it's still detected on your end, you may need to clear your hubble cache. Here's how:

  1. Totally exit/shutdown Malwarebytes.
  2. Go to here in explorer: C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService
  3. Delete the following file only: hubblecache
  4. Then you can restart MBAM and the cache file will rebuild on the next scan.

thanks @thisisu this have now been resolved by delete the file above :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.