mytimbuk2

Segurazo Anti Virus Removal

I"ve searched and tried several fixes/cleaners for this virus but nothing seems to work.  In the past few hours, after running a couple of programs recommended like adware, Malwarebytes and others listed in how to get rid of this thing, it seems to finally not be running in the system tray, but the files are still there and cannot delete, uninstall or clean and they don't show up in a search. (Either windows search is useless or these files are protected some how)  The Segurazo.exe files are running in system processes, but can't stop them.

Hi mytimbuk2

Please update and run a new scan with Malwarebytes.

Allow Malwarebytes to remove what it finds and then please restart your computer.

I noticed it was now listed on the "found offenders" list and looks like it removed it.  I already have 3 subscriptions and can't afford any more at $40 ea., but I didn't realize you had to manually update the free version.

Thanks much, love the program.

Tim

I hope my interjection here is not considered a faux-pas.

The "free" Malwarebytes for Windows does not auto-update itself.   Thus a manual update is called for.

Also, if you have a need for additional or new Premium license, you can find a 3-device subscription license for $39.99

https://www.amazon.com/Malwarebytes-98214-Premium-Security-Program/dp/B073BJSPB9/ref=sr_1_3

Question:  Are you needing further help?   If so, let me know.

Sincerely,

Worked fine after I updated.  I couldn't previously find the 3 subscriptions for $39... didn't think of shopping elsewhere, especially Amazon.  I already discovered and located the add an additional copy for $10 from Malwarebytes, but thanks!

Tim

Hi,

Yes, thanks for the reminder.  When you have a license subscription with 2Checkout, you can add to the number of seats on that subscription.

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks