Lost my premium and my serial won't work'

I'm almost giving up of using MBAM. Always when there's a new update available it won't update. Then when i try to do it, it doesn't update and still uninstall the old version and takes my license with it. I want a new license or my old license to be restored

18 minutes ago, Gokussj said:

I'm almost giving up of using MBAM. Always when there's a new update available it won't update. Then when i try to do it, it doesn't update and still uninstall the old version and takes my license with it. I want a new license or my old license to be restored

Please see here.

Greetings,

I'm sorry that you've experienced these issues, however if you contact Malwarebytes Support they will be able to restore your license to a fully functioning status again.  To do so, please fill out the form on the bottom of this page.

Additionally, in the future you should be able to reset your license key whenever you have a problem with it or whenever you need to move it from one device to another or to reinstall it after reinstalling Windows by creating an account at My.Malwarebytes.com using, if possible, the same email address you used when you originally purchased your license.  Instructions on creating an account can be found in this support article.  If you aren't able to use your original email because you no longer have access to it or if your license doesn't show up for some reason you can try to add your license manually after creating your account by following the instructions in this support article.  Once your license shows up in your account, you can use the Deactivate all function described in this support article to reset your license key so that you may activate the software again on your current system.  If you were unable to manage your license in your account for any reason, Malwarebytes Support can assist you in getting your license set up with your My.Malwarebytes.com account so that you will be able to manage and restore it in the future without having to contact Support which will make it much easier to resolve any issues with your license in the future.

I hope this helps, and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks