Lifetime License issue with activation

15 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Never any such thing. Just because you and others "got away" with it all these years does not change the pre 2014 license agreement.

Thats NOT true Porthos.  I purchased a lifetime subscription and when I look in my account it says "Lifetime"

I just solved this problem while awaiting a reply to my support ticket.  I had to log into my account here:  https://my.malwarebytes.com/en/login

Then I went to "Manage Devices" and clicked "Deactivate All"

Then I re-registered my product and now all is well . . . :-)  I did notice that the device name is different now and that may be due to the fact that I originally registered this product on a previous computer that I had and replaced.

subscrption.jpg

Good morning.  Hello t-dub.  @t-dub

This image ( showing data about your license) confirms that it is only for one device. Available devices 0 of 1  means it is a single seat license, and has One activation already in place.

The one time pay PRO lifetime licenses are & have always been a single seat license.   1 lifetime license = one Premium on a machine.

The licensing system is now enforcing the original terms of the license purchase.  The abuse of multiple uses of the same lifetime license is what is being stopped.

Edited by Maurice Naggar

5 minutes ago, t-dub said:

I just solved this problem while awaiting a reply to my support ticket.  I had to log into my account here:  https://my.malwarebytes.com/en/login

Then I went to "Manage Devices" and clicked "Deactivate All"

Then I re-registered my product and now all is well . . . 🙂 I did notice that the device name is different now and that may be due to the fact that I originally registered this product on a previous computer that I had and replaced.

That is were trying to tell every one to do. It will work on one computer per key and not 3 like others are claiming they purchased.

5 minutes ago, Maurice Naggar said:

Good morning.  Hello t-dub.  @t-dub

This image ( showing data about your license) confirms that it is only for one device. Available devices o of 1  means it is a single seat license, and has One activation already in place.

The one time pay PRO lifetime licenses are & have always been a single seat license.   1 lifetime license = one Premium on a machine.

Right, I only have one computer so I have everything working fine now.

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

That is were trying to tell every one to do. It will work on one computer per key and not 3 like others are claiming they purchased.

Ahhh I see.

3 minutes ago, plodr said:

I created a My Account put in my info (my lifetime license is installed on exactly 1 computer). It says 0 of 1

That means you have no devices available.  Mine said that and I clicked on "Deactivate all".  Then it said I had 1 available device.  I then re-registered my product key and now everything works fine.