Hello,
Has there been any news on Ublockerext.com ? 
Since this is a month+ ago and my malwarebytes calls out periodic website block duo hijack still. 

Weirdest thing is, my Chrome doesn't have Ublock anymore, I use AdBlock since a while, I did used Ublock in the past. Is there some kind of Chrome registry thing thats holding the extension?

It's possible.  Chrome does have a sync feature that may be bringing something back.  You can follow the instructions in this topic to see if that resolves it.

I have done the instruction above with no result alas. 
I can also not find any trace of Ublocker anywhere. Consider this post is remade in a new threat I post a quick picture of the issue
image.png.d53c551fda72dd168c146a1afd140c70.png

This one will popup every 15min exactly. 
Weird thing is that if I do a reboot of my system, its good and stays gone, but if I do a normal shutdown and startup of my system again, it's right back from the first start of Chrome and around every 15minutes, until I do a reboot again. (Im on Win10 if that helps) 

Also in other posts I have read that this is suspected as a false positive? Is this the official case? If so can I then safety put this in an exclusion?

14 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Weird thing is that if I do a reboot of my system, its good and stays gone, but if I do a normal shutdown and startup of my system again, it's right back from the first start of Chrome and around every 15minutes, until I do a reboot again. (Im on Win10 if that helps) 

Shut down in Windows 10 does not actually shut down the computer because of a feature called fast start.

15 minutes ago, Icarus said:

If so can I then safety put this in an exclusion?

I wouldn't. Start a topic in the malware-removal section and let them clean up and get your system clean. https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/108-malware-removal-help/

@Icarus   Hi.

The web protection team staff has said

This is not a false positive - it is a fake / fraud    Hijack.ForcedExtension

You described that this block notice keeps re-appearing.  Do open a help request at Windows Malware Removal, as Porthos suggested.

Cheers,

Hello @Icarus

Please follow the directions from the following topic and post a new topic in the Malware Removal forum

Thank you

Ron