XSShadow

• Staff

Hi,

Please check your PM box.

After that, please run a GMER Rootkit scan:

Download GMER's application from here:

http://www.gmer.net/gmer.zip

Unzip it and start the GMER.exe

Click the Rootkit tab and click the Scan button.

Once done, click the Copy button.

This will copy the results to your clipboard.

Paste the results in your next reply.

Warning ! Please, do not select the "Show all" checkbox during the scan.

-screen317

I tried to do what you outlined in your PM but once again I got an error about insufficient privileges. I did manage to run the GMER scan though (apparently it's too long to post here and it's too big to attach, so I'll try to attach it in multiple parts). After I ran the scan though Comodo started to light up with hundreds of threat detections (over 3,000). I'm not sure if they all got removed because Comodo seemed to crash from the load but I rebooted and now it seems like my google search results and everything else are back to normal.

Log.txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!