HenryD

4 groups of 4 characters activation code will not work

I just renewed the Malware Premium service. It gave me an alpha numeric code of four groups of four characters xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. The Android Malware program wants four groups of five characters 00000-00000-00000-00000.

I do not know how to activate!

Thank you.

I am having the same problem. Please advise us on how to activate using our four-alphanumeric groups of four activation keys, along with our ID

Thank you in advance.

53 minutes ago, BlakePace said:

Please advise us on how to activate using our four-alphanumeric groups of four activation keys, along with our ID

Those id/key combinations are not compatible with any device except WINDOWS. I assume it is an old lifetime license you are attempting to use.

Edited by Porthos

Seeing the issue on a friends device (can't even activate it from the My Accounts page, with the link that should open Malwarebytes Assistant (Android 9 device) and activate it).

Is there an Activation server issue going on as also the same friend Malwarebytes on Windows activation disappeared (had been active for about a year (he got the lifetime ID/key combo) and tried to reactivate it but it fails?

Update: Malewarebytes issued me a new activation code of four groups of five digits. It took a simple phone call over to them to clear this up.

Porthos: No, I am using a license that was renewed this last September, for 3 (Three) devices.
I will take HenryD's advice and give them a call to get myself a new activation code.