Huawei Y6 BlueTooth Malware

This morning wen my alarm ring on my Nokia 5 i saw BlueTooth enabled and for a moment "you received a file" i think it was huaweiseeall.apk and after few second it disapeared. No trace of it. I never turn BT and i have Malwarebytes instaled on my Nokia 5 and my mom Huawei. I allso have 99% of thing turned off but its not enough it seems.

Iv scaned my Nokia with booth scan an find nothing (i dont thin its working) it need batery optimisation disabled but it is. I cant find th file in the phone nor in BT history of received files. Nice.

This is becoming comical. I just wont to read some news on the net and not battle with chinese malware or any other. I want my 9600Bps Modem back ;-)

Hi @SbbKbb,

If you can send me an Apps Report, I can see if it installed on your device.

To send an Apps Report with Malwarebytes for Android use the following instructions.

1.Open the Malwarebytes for Android app.

2.Tap the Menu icon.

3. Tap Your apps.

4. Tap three lines icon in upper right corner.

5. Tap Send to support

Choose an email app to send Apps Report.

Your email app will open with the Apps Report included. Send the Apps Report to create a ticket.

Private Message (PM) me the email used and/or the ticket number assigned.

Nathan

Sorry for long time to answer but iv bin investigating on my own because my Mother is a internet junkie so its hard to get to her phone. Iv nonetheless so in her phone a file that it got from my phone thru BT but i didn't find it. Something like app-release.apk its called. The problem on my phone is its locked an not rooted and on top of that iv disabled everything from google other that google play services and a bunch of other system files. But i cant disable NFC and BT in the system. I mean i have a button but yesterday in the market it enabled by itself,luckily i so it and disable it.

On the Huawei iv disabled 99% of background and exclusive data of every app and its amazing that almost everything on that phone has enabled that. On top of that it connects only thru my wifi ruter like a guest which has Gargoyle on it with adblock,unbound and dnscrypt. I dont know you guys how you manage to catch all the malware but on my side its like full time job to secure all that things. It never ends. Im sad what Internet was became. I wont to go back to the old days of Modems and the time when you had to have someone to recommend you to get in some forum. No Google,no Facecrap and  other social crap.

Sorry for the rant but i want to reset the phone but only backup a can do is on the Google :-) I say,no way

Ps

I will try to steal the phone from my mom and see if i can find the file. Bare with me some more please and thank you. Iw been with you from the beginning but only now my paycheck its letting me to pay for your services and god knows you deserve it