hourly trojan blocked warning

First message at 5:48 pm yesterday, then every hour starting at 5:53 pm I have been getting hourly popups from malware bytes that trojan has been blocked. It doesn't matter if I have a web browser open or not. I am not noticing any system slow downs, redirects, or unusual popups

Below is the export of the first warning, they all reference site svc.stonewash.co

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 6/13/19
Protection Event Time: 5:48 AM
Log File: d1f50c41-8dc8-11e9-b206-902b34d3d290.json

-Software Information-
Version: 3.7.1.2839
Components Version: 1.0.586
Update Package Version: 1.0.11032
License: Premium

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: Trojan
Domain: svc.stonewash.co
IP Address: 195.22.26.248
Port: [49704]
Type: Outbound
File: 

(end)

• Root Admin

Hello @RSidwell and :welcome:

Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready.

STEP 01

• If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button.
  • If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it.
  • Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button.
  • Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply.
  • If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply.

STEP 02

Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop.

• Right-click on the program and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Accept the Terms of use.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Click Scan Now.
  • When finished, please click Clean & Repair.
  • Your PC should reboot now if any items were found.
  • After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply.

RESTART THE COMPUTER Before running Step 3

STEP 03
Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here.
  • Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well.

Thanks

Ron

I ran the Malware Bytes scan and it didn't seem to detect anything. It was odd as the trojan message popped up while scanning. version Malwarebytes premium 3.7.1

I downloaded and ran the adwcleaner, that did find about 6 things.

I downloaded and ran the FarBar recovery scan tool. It generated files that look like applications loaded and registry settings. I am not sure what am looking for with this tool.

the log files requested are attached.

AdwCleaner[C00].txt Threat Scan.txt Addition.txt FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Great, glad to hear all seems to be working well again @RSidwell

I will go ahead and leave you with the following information to help you keep the computer clean going forward.

Let's get real. If you're not backing up your data and you're still using Google Chrome then you're just not serious about Privacy, Safety, and protecting your data. Malwarebytes is a fantastic program but you still need to back up your data and you still need to block scripts and Ads in your browser. 
If you're still using Google Chrome I would highly suggest you consider using Firefox instead. For more advanced users you might consider installing NoScript as well (it does have a higher learning curve though)

Help Secure your browsers

Please install uBlock Origin for your browsers to better protect your system

FireFox, ChromeOpera , SafariMicrosoft Edge
AdBlock for Internet Explorer
How to use uBlock Origin to protect your online privacy and security | uBlock Origin tutorial 2018

This video tutorial above explains how to use uBlock Origin in advanced user mode and all the advanced settings to protect your online privacy and help prevent unwanted sites from changing your browser settings

Review your email choices

Quit Gmail for free encrypted email - Tutanota
Why ProtonMail Is More Secure Than Gmail

Follow-up Reading

Everything you need to know about cybercrime
10 easy ways to prevent malware infection 
Keep your data backed up

Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes and tell your friends and family too. We're here to help.

Ron

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated information

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks