Hilfe meine Lizenz wurde gestohlen. Malwarebytes Hilft nicht!!!

Hallo

Ich habe vor längerer Zeit zwei Malwarebytes Livetime Lizenzen über Cleverbridge gekauft.

Diese nutze ich seit Jahren. Nun wurden beide gesperrt, Obwohl bei Malwarebytes registriert!

Malwarebytes sagt, sie haben nicht direkt bei uns gekauft, können wir nichts machen. Natürlich könnten sie 

meine Lizenz für mich freigeben. Wird gemacht wenn direkt bei Malwarebytes gekauft wurde.

Ich habe legal bei einer Firma gekauft, welche die Lizenzen auch legal erworben hat. Und Malwarebytes 

betrügt mich quasi um meine Lizenz. ( so empfinde ich es ) Ich finde diese Geschäftspolitik unmöglich.

Kann mir hier jemand einen rat geben, oder mir vielleicht helfen?

Liebe Grüße Jennifer

Hello

I bought two Malwarebytes Livetime licenses over Cleverbridge some time ago.

I use this for years. Now both were locked, Although registered at Malwarebytes!

Malwarebytes says they have not bought directly from us, we can not do anything. Of course they could

release my license for me. Is made when bought directly from Malwarebytes.

I legally bought from a company that legally acquired the licenses. And Malwarebytes

almost cheats on my license. (that's how I feel) I find this business policy impossible.

Can someone give me an advice here, or maybe help me?

Greetings Jennifer

• Staff

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum.

If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: 

Spoiler

If you haven’t already done so, please run the Malwarebytes Support Tool and then attach the logs in your next reply:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

1. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
  3. Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
    • You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.
  4. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  5. You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!"
  6. Click the Advanced tab on the left column
    0. UI.png
  7. Click the Gather Logs button
    17. Advanced.png
  8. A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer
    19. System Repair Progress.png
  9. Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK
  10. Please attach the file in your next reply. Before submitting your reply, be sure to enable "Notify me of replies" like so:
     notify me.jpeg  

Click "Reveal Hidden Contents" below for details on how to attach a file:

Spoiler

To save attachments, please click the link as shown below. You can click and drag the files to this bar or you can click the choose files, then browse to where your files are located, select them and click the Open button.

mb_attach.jpg.220985d559e943927cbe3c078b

One of our experts will be able to assist you shortly.

If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: 

Spoiler

For any of these issues:

• Renewals
  • Refunds (including double billing)
  • Cancellations
  • Update Billing Info
  • Multiple Transactions
  • Consumer Purchases
  • Transaction Receipt

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us to get help

If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264 

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

Greetings,

Please start by signing up for an account at My.Malwarebytes.com if you haven't already.  Please use the same email address you used when you originally purchased your licenses if possible.  You will find instructions on how to do so in this support article.  Next, make sure both of your lifetime licenses are included in your account.  To add a license to your account please refer to the information in this support article.  Once that is done, deactivate your licenses so that they are freed up so that you may use them again; you will find instructions on how to do so in this support article.  I suggest using the Deactivate all function as that tends to be the easiest method.  If you need to change your email address for your account to a more current one you will find instructions on how to do so in this support article.

If the problem still persists then you will need to contact Malwarebytes Support directly by filling out the form on the top of this page and if need be, you may contact Cleverbridge directly by filling out the form on this page and if you need to, you can verify your license information by entering your original purchase email address on this page.

I hope this helps, and if there is anything else we might assist you with please let us know.

Thanks

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated links

On 6/13/2019 at 3:15 AM, exile360 said:

Schöne Grüße,

Wenn das Problem weiterhin besteht , dann müssen Sie Malwarebytes Unterstützung direkt das Formular ausfüllen Kontakt auf der Unterseite  dieser Seite und wenn es sein muss, können Sie Cleverbridge direkt in Verbindung mit dem Formular auf dem Ausfüllen  dieser Seite und wenn Sie möchten, Sie Sie können Ihre Lizenzinformationen überprüfen, indem Sie Ihre ursprüngliche Kauf-E-Mail-Adresse auf  dieser Seite eingeben .

Ich hoffe, das hilft, und wenn es noch etwas gibt, bei dem wir Ihnen helfen könnten, lassen Sie es uns bitte wissen.

Vielen Dank

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Corrected invalid quote

Vielen Dank für ihre Antwort

Ich habe alle diese Schritte bereits abgearbeitet.

Ich bekomme diese Meldung, wenn ich meine eigene Lizenz eingebe.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Jennifer

Thank you for your response

I have already completed all these steps.

I get this message when I enter my own license.1119145683_Lizenz_eingeben_unmglich_2.PNG.1bd5e510daf0224eef9e5b73963d8acf.PNG

Sincerely, Jennifer

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed unneeded quoting

Lizenz ist bei unter meinem Konto registriert. Und wurde von mir auch getrennt. Lässt sich nicht aktivieren. 

Support sagt, nicht bei uns gekauft. Ich habe eine offizielle Rechnung von Cleverbridge über diese zwei Lizenzen.

Ich habe sie dort gekauft und bezahlt und auch genutzt. Nach update sind sie weg...

7 minutes ago, exile360 said:

Können Sie sich an das Unternehmen wenden, bei dem Sie die Lizenz ursprünglich gekauft haben? In diesem Fall kann dies hilfreich sein, da sie möglicherweise Malwarebytes in Ihrem Namen kontaktieren müssen, um dieses Problem zu beheben.

Malwarebytes weigert sich meine bei Cleverbridge gekauften Lizenzen zu Resetten. Support sagt Cleverbridge wäre kein offizieller Verkäufer.

Ich habe ja Rechnung, ich habe meinen Lizenzschlüssel, ich habe meine Lizenz ID. Ich habe ein Konto bei Malwarebytes, alles ist eingetragen.

Cleverbridge sagt, sie kauften vor vier Jahren, wir können nicht helfen. Malwarebytes Support sagt, wir resetten keinen Schlüssel wenn nicht bei uns direkt gekauft.

On 6/13/2019 at 3:55 AM, mausschen19 said:

Malwarebytes weigert sich meine bei Cleverbridge gekauften Lizenzen zu Resetten. Support sagt Cleverbridge wäre kein offizieller Verkäufer.

Ich habe ja Rechnung, ich habe meinen Lizenzschlüssel, ich habe meine Lizenz ID. Ich habe ein Konto bei Malwarebytes, alles ist eingetragen.

Cleverbridge sagt, sie kauften vor vier Jahren, wir können nicht helfen. Malwarebytes Support sagt, wir resetten keinen Schlüssel wenn nicht bei uns direkt gekauft.

Perhaps I can offer you some hope that this "can" be resolved.  I also had a difficult license issue with Malwarebytes regarding three lifetime licences.  I did need to create a support ticket and had to provide copies of my purchase receipts and license key emails to the support staff to verify that I was the legal and true owner of each license.  Each of my licenses were also purchased from Cleverbridge.

The entire process took about three months to finally reach a successful resolution.  Frustating, but successful nonetheless.

One of the important issues in resolving this will be the email addresses that were used in your purchases.  And, whether or not you created any account(s) with Malwarebytes to register and manage the licenses.  The email address used at the time of purchase and the email address used for your Malwarebytes "My Account" MUST be the same - or the resolution of the license ownership will require Malwarebytes support to move the licenses into you current (or new) "My Account".  Also, there have been ongoing issues with entering the older "Lifetime" licenses into the "My Account" system - which I encountered as well.

Your situation sounds very similar to mine.  I can say that it "can" be resolved...but, it will take some time to work through the issues with Malwarebytes support.  I would suggest that you start by creating a support ticket with Malwarebytes support.  Here is the link to the support ticket page:  https://support.malwarebytes.com/

Viel Glück!

galileo

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated links

On 6/13/2019 at 7:02 AM, galileo said:

Vielleicht kann ich Ihnen Hoffnung geben, dass dies "gelöst" werden kann. Ich hatte auch ein schwieriges Lizenzproblem mit Malwarebytes in Bezug auf drei lebenslange Lizenzen. Ich musste ein Support-Ticket erstellen und Kopien meiner Kaufbelege und Lizenzschlüssel-E-Mails an das Support-Personal senden, um zu bestätigen, dass ich der rechtmäßige und wahre Eigentümer jeder Lizenz bin. Jede meiner Lizenzen wurde auch von Cleverbridge gekauft.

Der gesamte Prozess dauerte ungefähr drei Monate , um zu einer erfolgreichen Lösung zu gelangen. Frustierend, aber trotzdem erfolgreich.

Eines der wichtigsten Probleme bei der Lösung dieses Problems sind die E-Mail-Adressen, die bei Ihren Einkäufen verwendet wurden. Und unabhängig davon, ob Sie bei Malwarebytes Konten erstellt haben, um die Lizenzen zu registrieren und zu verwalten. Die zum Zeitpunkt des Kaufs verwendete E-Mail-Adresse und die für Ihr Malwarebytes "Mein Konto" verwendete E-Mail-Adresse MÜSSEN  identisch sein. Andernfalls muss der Malwarebytes-Support die Lizenzen in Ihr aktuelles (oder neues) "Mein Konto" übertragen Konto". Außerdem gab es weiterhin Probleme bei der Eingabe der älteren "Lifetime" -Lizenzen in das "My Account" -System, auf das ich ebenfalls gestoßen bin.

Deine Situation klingt meiner sehr ähnlich. Ich kann sagen, dass es "gelöst" werden kann ... aber es wird einige Zeit dauern, bis die Probleme mit der Unterstützung von Malwarebytes behoben sind. Ich würde vorschlagen, dass Sie zunächst ein Support-Ticket mit Malwarebytes-Support erstellen. Hier ist der Link zur Support-Ticket-Seite:   https://support.malwarebytes.com/

Viel Glück!

galileo

Hallo Galileo

Vielen Dank für deine Antwort. Ich habe schon ein Support-Ticket erstellt. Antwort war: Sie haben von einem nicht autorisierten Verkäufer gekauft!  Und dies ist rechtlich nicht in Ordnung. Und ich habe alles über die gleiche E-Mail Adresse abgewickelt. Die Dame ( Rose ) meint sie kann nicht helfen und bietet mir immer wieder auf Kulanz zwei ein Jahres  Lizenzen an. Ich habe aber zwei Livetime Lizenzen erworben und diese sind rechtlich einwandfrei mein Eigentum! Cleverbridge sagt dass die Aussage von Malwarebytes nicht zutrifft. Dort werden im Auftrag von Malwarebytes offiziell Käufe bzw. Zahlungen abgewickelt. Auch die Verkäufe über creativmark ( https://store.computeractive.co.uk/ ) 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen jennifer

Edited by AdvancedSetup
updated links

1 minute ago, mausschen19 said:

Hallo Galileo

Vielen Dank für deine Antwort. Ich habe schon ein Support-Ticket erstellt. Antwort war: Sie haben von einem nicht autorisierten Verkäufer gekauft!  Und dies ist rechtlich nicht in Ordnung. Und ich habe alles über die gleiche E-Mail Adresse abgewickelt. Die Dame ( Rose ) meint sie kann nicht helfen und bietet mir immer wieder auf Kulanz zwei ein Jahres  Lizenzen an. Ich habe aber zwei Livetime Lizenzen erworben und diese sind rechtlich einwandfrei mein Eigentum! Cleverbridge sagt dass die Aussage von Malwarebytes nicht zutrifft. Dort werden im Auftrag von Malwarebytes offiziell Käufe bzw. Zahlungen abgewickelt. Auch die Verkäufe über creativmark ( https://store.computeractive.co.uk/ ) 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen jennifer

-----------

Hello Galileo

Many thanks for your response. I have already created a support ticket. Answer was: You have bought from an unauthorized seller! And this is not legal right. And I did everything with the same email address. The lady (Rose) thinks she can not help and always offers me two years on goodwill licenses. But I have purchased two livetime licenses and they are legally my property! Cleverbridge says the statement from Malwarebytes is incorrect. There are on behalf of Malwarebytes officially purchases or payments settled. Sales via creativmark (https://store.computeractive.co.uk/)

Best regards jennifer

OK, so computeractive.co.uk is where you actually purchased the licenses?  If so then contacting them may be the only way to resolve the issue as they would be the ones acting as the reseller/distributor so they are responsible for the sale.  Cleverbridge just acts as the electronic payment provider similar to what PayPal does for ebay and other websites (they act as the payment processor for the financial transaction, but the company actually selling you the license is the one that you purchased it from, in this case computeractive.co).

That said, if computeractive.co.uk did not obtain their licenses legally from Malwarebytes as a legitimate/authorized reseller then what Malwarebytes is saying may be true unfortunately.  This is because all resellers must obtain their licenses directly from Malwarebytes, however in the past some would simply use illegal key generators and cracks to sell 'fake' licenses so that they would get to keep all of the profits without going through Malwarebytes (many sites started doing this as soon as Malwarebytes discontinued their lifetime licenses several years ago because they knew people were looking for them since they were no longer available directly through Malwarebytes or through any legitimate resellers/affiliates).  If this is what happened then unfortunately short of getting some kind of refund from computeractive.co, there probably isn't much more you can do.  Malwarebytes isn't obligated to honor licenses that were sold illegally by deceptive websites selling fake keys created by key generators (Malwarebytes keeps track of all of the keys they provide to their resellers so that they can look up the keys in their licensing system and this may be why they are saying the licenses are not legitimate as they may not exist in their licensing database or they could be showing up as keys that were resold to multiple customers through the same seller; another common issue with some illegitimate sellers).  I am not saying that this is what happened in your case, I am only presenting it as a possibility because it is an issue we have seen in the past and it unfortunately still happens today (Malwarebytes is constantly taking action against illegitimate sellers to get their products off of their sites, but new ones show up all the time).

23 hours ago, mausschen19 said:

Hallo mausschen19

I would agree with exile360's comment regarding the validity of the product sold by the seller.  I have encountered this type of issue with purchasing software licenses.  The seller may well not have been an authorized seller of Malwarebytes licenses and/or the license keys may well have been re-sold keys or stolen keys.  "If" that is the case, I can confirm from personal experience that you are out of luck.  It makes perfect sense that any software business would not support the use of stolen products - regardless of honest intent on the part of the purchaser.

I sympathize with your frustration (...anger...) at being such a situation.  It is not your fault...it is the fault of the seller - whether the seller was selling unauthorized or stolen licenses does not matter.  What matters to the purchaser (you) is that you have been taken advantage of and, there is no true recourse. If the seller was also taken advantage of and is honorable enough to remedy the situation to the extent that they can, you may at least get your money refunded.  Unfortunately, you purchased "Lifetime" licenses which are no longer sold by Malwarebytes.  So, there is no real remedy available that would provide you with what you intended at the time you purchased the licenses.

One thought...and it's a long shot...maybe...if you have all the documentation of your purchase...Malwarebytes would permit you to "legitimize" your licenses by paying (again) for "Lifetime" license keys direct from Malwarebytes...somewhat similar to what some software suppliers permit to legitimize licenses in the case of honest users who believed they were purchasing a legitimate product.  Yes, you would be paying twice but, you may be able to legitimize the "Lifetime" licenses...which are no longer possible to obtain.  As I said, it is a bit of a long shot but, it may be worth a private conversation directly with Malwarebytes support.

Wieder Glück!

galileo

Unfortunately I don't believe Malwarebytes even has the ability to issue any more lifetime license keys as the system is set up going forward to only create new yearly subscription keys.  They did grandfather in the existing lifetime keys, however I believe those are hard-coded in the system (which also explains why they may be having trouble validating these licenses because if they were not created by Malwarebytes to begin with they would not exist in their licensing system).  This may be the reason that Malwarebytes Support is only able to offer a free 1 year subscription for each of the license keys having this issue because it may not be possible for them to issue any 'new' lifetime license keys.  Of course only Malwarebytes Support knows these things for certain and this is just speculation on my part.