Seachmine redirects my home page

Searchmine has changed my preferences so that it redirects my homepage to their site.  It has greyed out the homepage option in settings and won't let my set any page as a new homepage. Malwarebytes does not recognise this as a PUP.  I am Malwarebytes premium  user, any suggestions?

Screenshot 2019-06-13 at 09.37.06.png

Screenshot 2019-06-13 at 09.39.06.png

how did you resolve your issue?  my wife's computer has the same issue on both Safari and Chrome. (see screen shots of Chrome where ability to delete www.seasrchmine.net is removed and ability to select another browser as a default has been removed).   Reseting browser defaults didn't help, Norton AntiVirus didn't help, moving Chrome to trash and then downloading Chrome again didn't help.   with www.searchmine.net in place, you cannot even successfully search for www.searchmine.net since the engine blocks references to itself

I just sent these 2 screen shots to Google since I'm not sure if they are aware of this issue. 

So how did you resolve this issue so quickly?

cannot change default search engine - Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 6.39.11 AM.png

cannot delete search engine - Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 6.36.48 AM.png