Avira playing nicely with Mbam?

I know this topic has been brought up before, but I thought I should start a new post for my reference and for the particular computer.

I will be working on a system soon that currently has Comodo Firewall and AV on it, and had Norton on it as well. I will be removing that and replacing it with Avira free and Mbam free. I will be purchasing the paid version of MBAM for it later on :).

I have NEVER used Avira before though, and I have limited experience with Norton/McAfee, and I know AVG decently. Although, I haven't been able to figure out exclusions as of yet.

My question is, are there any exclusions that I need to worry about adding to Avira for mbam free (and then later on the paid version?) and if so, how would I go about doing so? If you use Avira and have experience, that would be a plus :)

Note to anyone replying:

Please erase my message in the box when you reply as to not quote everything I say, this makes everything easier to read on the boards :)

I can post the AVG exclusions for you....

You first need to report it to AVG, then add our files to the exclusion list:

Right-click the AVG icon in the system tray.

On the shortcut menu select Launch Control Center.

Click the 'Tools' tab, select Advanced settings...'

Scroll down or select 'Exceptions'

Click 'Add List' and copy and paste the following list of files:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\rules.ref

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe

Click OK 3 times.

Reboot your PC.

Well let some others who have more experence than me, with Avira & whatever else you are going to do... good luck!

Thank you yardbird for the AVG exclusions :) I haven't had any problems with AVG and mbam as of yet but I should add the exclusions, I know :) I'll try this out when I can and let you know how it goes. Do you use AVG?

What are you saying I should report to AVG though?

Thanks again :)

@ sho-dan

Well that's good to hear :) Thank you very much for the feedback. I'm glad that you haven't had any issues with the two conflicting with each other. :)