Disable splash screen?

Greetings! 

I am running Malwarebytes on several Android systems I own and - so far - things are fine.  Thank you! 

Some of my systems, particularly my Samsung Galaxy J1 smartphone and a cheap Chinese tablet, are woefully under powered and have minimal resources available.

Though I appreciate the visual image of The Cyborg From Hell guarding my stuff, it takes a long time to finish the display animation.

Is it possible to disable the splash screen animation?

If so, how?

If not, can this be considered in a future version?

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Hi @jharris1993,

Although it's not possible to not show the splash screen (fun fact: "the cyborg from Hell" is named ZERO), I can assure this isn't whats slowing things down.  It takes awhile for things to load sometimes, and the splash screen is just something to look at while this is happening.  This is especially true after a device reboot or force stopping the app.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  We put performance as a top priority, but only so much we can do while still keeping you protected.

Nathan