Various Issues with the MMC

Hi!  We have been using MMC for about 6 months. At first the MMC seemed to work well with the client push install or creating packages for client installation. After the upgrade, I am having issues with the product overall. For most of the clients they are registered and show online. However, I have a number of clients that are showing up now as offline, when I know that they client is online. Also, when doing an IP scan, it is not finding all of the clients that are on the network. Therefore, I cannot do a client push install.

Also, I have had intermittent issues with the clients after creating an installation package. They have showed online at first. However, after some amount of time they end up showing as offline in MMC, even though the clients are connected to the internet or internal network.

Any assistance would be great.

Thanks

Lisa

• 3 weeks later...

Clients can receive signature updates if they were previously set to get it from the internet before they went off-network, but the client will not receive any changes to the policy you make or be able to send back its status as long as it remains off-network. Roaming and remote clients are not supported on MBMC.

Edited by djacobson