rumbataaa

I think my Laptop is infected

Lets please give this a try.

go into Malwarebytes.
Click Settings. Click Application tab.
Scroll down to Windows Action Center.

IF it is now on "Let Malwarebytes apply the best" then in that case, click on the line "NEVER register Malwarebytes in the Windows Action Center".

Close the window when this is done.

When I restart pc, windows defender icon is green, then click on Windows Defender Offline scan - click scan ,and after a minute the icon of Windows Defender is Red(Your virus & threat protection is managed by your organisation) and no option in Windows Defender

The tool named FRSTENGLISH is already on the Downloads folder.   Go to that folder.    
    Start FRSTENGLISH.

Type ( best to COPY & Paste)  the following into the search box exactly  then press the "Search Registry" button

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender

Please wait while the program searches for  entries relating to this program, when done a Searchreg.txt log will be saved to the desktop.
Please attach this log to your next reply.

Thank you.

Thank you for that.  I am sending a new FIXLIST.txt

First go to the Downloads folder & Delete the old Fixlist.txt  on your machine.

I am sending a  new  custom Fix script which is going to be used by the FRSTENGLISH tool. They will both work together as a pair.

Please RIGHT-click the (attached file named) FIXLIST and select SAVE AS and save it directly ( as is) in the Downloads folder 

The tool named FRSTENGLISH is already on the Downloads folder.

Start the Windows Explorer and then, open the Downloads folder.

Double click FRSTENGLISH to run the tool. If the tool warns you the version is outdated, please download and run the updated version.
Click the Fix button just once, and wait.

FRST_Fixl.png.f6242e7068345c6b4ac3f30c89bf5622.png

PLEASE have lots and lots of patience when this starts. You will see a green progress bar start. Lots of patience. Some machines take longer than others.
If you receive a message that a reboot is required, please make sure you allow it to restart normally.
The tool will complete its run after restart.
When finished, the tool will make a log ( Fixlog.txt) in the same location from where it was run. Please attach the Fixlog.txt in your reply.

This run is intended to reset the Windows Defender "policy" value to default ones.

Hopefully this will help get this squared away.   Keep me advised.

fixlist.txt

That is a very good run.  The fix has accomplished the desired fix for Windows Defender.

Thanks for the Windows Defender log.  While that showed a lot of history of Windows Defender  ( new & old), it does show that Windows Defender has done new cleanups.

Is there anything else that you need?

How are things at this time?

Thank you so much. Now Everything is good. Thanks again

Тhe topic ended with SUCCESS

You are very welcome.   😀

I am glad to have helped.   All best wishes to you.

Cheers.

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks