Mbam blocking Office

Sorr
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

Hello!

I just booted up my laptop after two days, and my Malwarebytes is blocking connections that appear to be associated with Microsoft Office 2016, listing the reasons as fraud. I haven't installed anything new since my last time using my laptop, and the last time I've scanned my PC, the report came back negative. I've attached the reports for both blockings below. Can I get a Staff member/expert to verify this & advise me what to do next. Thank you for your time & I hope to hear from you soon.

Office Fraud.txt Office Fraud 2.txt

I see what you mean about that IP having multiple domains, got two more popups from Mbam today, but this time on my desktop. Funny thing is, they're both urls I've asked for clarification on before in separate threads lol; one linked to Steam's webpage & the other to Microsoft. I checked both reports and both incidents shared the same IP address that keeps being flagged. Makes me wonder if these legitimate websites can even do anything to change their IP to something dissociated with fraudulent domains entirely.