sdrplay.com

please review and remove from being blocked.

Thanks,

SDRplay Limited

This is blocked by the browser extension only.

I'm confused why this was moved? Before I added sdrplay.com to my exclusion list, I couldn't use Putty or FTP and I was blocked in both Chrome and Edge

Something I'm missing?

56 minutes ago, SDRplay said:

Something I'm missing?

You are being blocked by the browser extension. The section you originally posted in is for the main Malwarebytes program. (2 separate block lists and teams managing it)

ok, I'm not using any Malwarebytes Chrome extension, I'm using Malwarebytes Premium. So you mean the browser extension list that is used by the premium software?

4 hours ago, SDRplay said:

ok, I'm not using any Malwarebytes Chrome extension, I'm using Malwarebytes Premium. So you mean the browser extension list that is used by the premium software?

I can go to the site fine without the extension and just using Malwarebytes.

Well that is not my experience. Are you from Malwarebytes? Is this an official response from Malwarebytes and how do I go about getting the site removed from the list? If I take the site out of my Malwarebytes Premium exclusion list I am still blocked.

You can understand my confusion having had my post moved to a beta program thread that I'm not even part of.

I've also been contacted by some of our customers that do not use Chrome and are being blocked with the same message.

Thank you - can you let me know how it was blocked in the first place? Is there something I can do to avoid this happening again?

Appreciate your help.

Hi SDRplay,

The block was added because of this file -

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/7058dc9907e9a476217fe82479a0b71a52dbb1056700a36173ae24e882adbb82/detection

I have already removed the block and added your website to whitelist. :)