Release History

@treed.  I have just downloaded & installed the latest version of MM.  Ver 3.8.16 with no problems.  An observation if I may. The MM version history on this website stops at ver 3.6 (December 2018)

I believe that users of this program would find it usefull to see current versions listed.  It would give users an up-to-date listing of changes have been made in the various updates .

Thanks for your consideration.

Greetings,

Thank you for the feedback.  Yes, the release history hasn't been updated in a while (this is also true for the Windows product).  I will make a note of it and suggest that the team in charge of the website/documentation update it to include the latest releases/versions.

If you have any further feedback, ideas or suggestions please let us know.

Thanks

• Staff

Yes, the old release history page isn't being maintained anymore. We're in the process of changing to put release history info into the support.malwarebytes.com site. You can find the Mac 3.8 release notes here:

https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-3196

The primary changes are bug fixes and notarization, for compatibility with macOS 10.14.5 and onward.

9 hours ago, treed said:

Yes, the old release history page isn't being maintained anymore. We're in the process of changing to put release history info into the support.malwarebytes.com site. You can find the Mac 3.8 release notes here:

https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-3196

The primary changes are bug fixes and notarization, for compatibility with macOS 10.14.5 and onward.

Thanks