Potential Infection

Hi so I was sent potentially compromised files and I wanted to make sure it was safe. I read your reply a couple hours ago and belived it was safe, but then I received these logs from my malwarebytes trial warning of trojans from an outbound connection. Can you help me with this?

Additionally, in my search bar there was a forums.malwarebyes.com, misspelled, and my malwarebytes program noted it was a case of fraud and I should avoid the site. I dont recall accidentally going to this site last night, but it may just be sitting in there from a mistake on my part while typing the website months ago, but id rather let you know than be sorry in the future

outbound trojan.txt

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks