distramseless

Windows 10 Special Keys

I used the scanner on the Adwcleaner, I don't know what happened but it seems that it disabled my Touchpad and hidden Icons thing. I can't seem to figure out how to get the Special keys to work. Is there anyway I can fix it?

Hello @distramseless and :welcome:

To your next reply to this topic, please attach the following latest files from the computer in question:

1. C:\AdwCleaner\Logs\AdwCleaner[Snn].txt
  2. C:\AdwCleaner\Logs\AdwCleaner[Cnn].txt

Thank you.

1 hour ago, distramseless said:

I used the scanner on the Adwcleaner, I don't know what happened but it seems that it disabled my Touchpad and hidden Icons thing. I can't seem to figure out how to get the Special keys to work. Is there anyway I can fix it? I also got some settings disabled.

Hello @distramseless:

If corrective actions are taken with Malwarebytes AdwCleaner v7.3.0.0, deleted items are safely quarantined.

You may wish to restore from the AdwCleaner's quarantine.  Please update your topic with your results if this restoration action is undertaken.

HTH

Yes, restarting the system is probably necessary since any registry startup items would not be loaded after being restored until the system is restarted.