Not detected Malicious file

vsukumar

Hi Team

I have malware bytes version V 1.9  my environment. Here lot of Spyware& Adware not detected by Malware bytes. We have faced lot of inbound/Outbound traffic based  these malicious files.

I have attached the list of files and go through and share the update. We have installed the Malware bytes latest clients to all affected systems and it’s up to date.

And also please confirm why it’s not detected by Malware bytes. Please respond back ASAP.

Consolited List.xlsx

Greetings,

Detections/signatures cannot be created simply based on a textual list of file names.  Actual copies of the infected files/samples themselves would be required.  To report undetected threats for the Research team for analysis and inclusion in the Malwarebytes threat detection database please refer to the information in this topic.  The second post there explains how to post samples and what information is required.

Once you're ready to post them, do so by creating a new topic in that area by clicking here, providing the samples and required information as detailed in the first link I provided above and a member of the Malwarebytes Research team will analyze the samples and if they are threats that should be detected, they will add them to the Malwarebytes threat database.