Support for Windows 7

Judy Lee

When I logged onto my HP desktop work horse computer this morning - the one sporting Windows 7 and working like a champ thanks to your services - it reminded me that Microsoft will no longer support Windows 7 after January 2020. They say it has been 10 years ... that's enough. It's hard to predict what will happen in the next 8 months, but I plan to continue scanning and maintaining my computer like usual, and I'd like to continue using it  into the foreseeable future.

So my question ... will running Malwarebytes be sufficient to keep my machine safe from the predators out there?

Windows 7 will not stop working, it just won't receive any more security updates from Microsoft.

Malwarebytes will continue to work on Windows 7 as well, and will protect you from any know threats.  If you are using the Premium paid for version it will go a long way into keeping you safe.

Eventfully just like with Windows XP, you will have to upgrade.