Malwarebytes not removing malware. No response from support team

I have been a Premium customer for a number of years and in the past (once) when i had a problem they were amazing responding immediately and resolving the issue. However a number of days ago my scan came back with 97 threats which I immediately quarantined, removed and done a restart. Since then every day is the same, 97 threats. I contacted Malwarebites, got a support ticket, ran their Support Tool which sent of logs and got an email telling me they would be in touch as soon as possible (11:30 am yesterday). I have since run a scan and 97 threats. I removed them and sacnned again ten minutes later and 97 threats. I responded as instructed to the email from customer support updating them and still no response. I really am so disappointed i Maleware Bytes and as I use my computer for work am very worried that I may be causing more problems by using it.  

Welcome to our Malwarebytes forums John!

I found your ticket grabbed it and was able to respond now.

These were PUP's potentially unwanted program detections and I sent some instructions on how we can stop those repeat detections.

Let us know if you still don't see our response or have any questions regarding these instructions, we are here to help.

Many Thanks