Better 'contact us'/moderators needed

Gents,

I started a forum Q and inadvertently did not change the bottom button for 'Follow this'/email me when replies, and I can find no option in settings nor any way to contact anyone at the site in order to ask for help. This page:         https://forums.malwarebytes.com/                        does not offer any way to contact site moderators, website people or anyone else.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience re: how I can alter the setting on my new Q to then be contacted by email about any response.

Thank you.

Mac29

Hi @Mac29 welcome to our community!! I am sorry to hear you are having issues with using the forums, following a topic, managing your account settings, and accessing the site admins/moderators.

Don't worry, I can share some info. Below is a quick overview of the steps with screenshots to help you out:

Follow a Topic/Thread

1. Go to the topic/thread you want to follow
  2. Click the Follow button near the top

image.png

View Staff Moderators and Admins

1. Under the Browse tab of the Forums ribbon UI, click on Staff

image.png

Manage Your Account Settings
You can manage your account settings and preferences, including your notification settings by clicking your account picture in the upper right and selecting Account Settings. From there, go to the settings you want to modify and change them as desired. Notification settings are on the right hand side in the Other Settings area or accessable directly at the following link: 

image.png

image.png

If you need anything else, just ask. We are here to help.

image.png