propsoftware.co.uk blocked, but you can't tell us why?

propsoftware
Go to solution Solved by MysteryFCM,

Hello support,

Can you let us know why you think our website 'propsoftware.co.uk' contains a Trojan, and is turning prospective customers away?

I have emailed in and received this reply:

> I have asked the IT team to verify the website and I have been Told that this is not a false positive and that the block will not be lifted.

> If you have any further questions, contact our IT team directly:
> You can contact them through the public forum - https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/123-website-blocking/

> Malwarebytes support DOES NOT have any other details to offer, If you need any other details please contact Steven as directed.

Great. Hhow do we contact Steven on here? Why can't you tell us which file(s) you think are carrying a Trojan?

This is the second time this has happened within a few months with MalwareBytes.

For existing customers, we can tell them to add an exclusion to continue to the website for now, but any prospective customers are being lost as they don't continue onto the website at all which is unacceptable.

Please advise as a matter of urgency!

Richard Stanton