MWB Endpoint Protection Dashboard “Last Seen At” date 2 months old

Rammer47

21 Windows 10 Pro or Home with 1803 or greater. Stand alone on networks with NO Server.

On the “Displaying All records for all endpoints in all groups” Around 13/21 show a “Last Seen At” date that is 60 or more days old. Most of these computers are on every business day.

? I assume this means a scan has not been run during this time period ?

In all installations I have run the “MWB A-M clean utility” and re-booted  before installation of cloud version.

I have followed the directions to “Add exclusions to the MWB cloud console”

Symantec Endpoint cloud-based protection is on all computers. I have followed the directions to “Symantec Endpoint Protection Conflict” doc

I have followed the directions to “MWB cloud platform exclusions list” on the Symantec firewall.

Under “Status” I run “Scan and report.”  When I check back days later  it indicates 14/21 of the computers have  “FAILED”

Do I need to run and submit a “FRST logs” for each computer to resolve this?  What can I do at my end?

Thank you,

Hi Rammer,

We would want to ensure that the exclusions below are in not only the Firewall portion of Symantec but also the Anti-Virus scanner exclusions.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1652

As well there is a new setting in the console under Settings > Policy to allow additional time for the program to startup I recommend setting that to 5 minutes.

Let us know if your issues still persist or you have any questions?

Many Thanks

Edited by KDawg