Hello, I'd like to know when Malwarebytes version 4 will be released. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards. 

Hi Nazareno--

Thank you for your interest in our future product releases!

We don't currently have a set release date for the next major version of Malwarebytes, but the first step before it's released will be to run a beta.  We are hoping that the beta program for Malwarebytes 4 will be much longer than our normal betas, so there should be plenty of time to check it out and provide feedback.  

You're in the right place to find announcements of new betas, so I'd suggest signing up to "watch" this forum, if you haven't already.  To do this, just go to the main beta forum page https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/146-malwarebytes-3x-beta/ and click the Follow button in the top right.

Again, the timing is not definite, but I hopefully later this summer we'll have more info for you.

On 3/19/2019 at 2:10 PM, Amaroq_Starwind said:

MalwareBytes 4, you say? Shall I fuel up the hype train?

MBAM 4 will be the greatest Malwarebytes EVER.

This one Really Will make all other AVs obsolete.

We will all be so thrilled.... we cumulatively will be whistling Dixie out our cumulative asses.  

The End.

Thank you.

No, Malwarebytes 4.0 will be an evolution, rather than a revolution or a convolution.

Thank you to the Malwarebytes team that develops this software for every supported platform. 

I know it can get hard during projects, and also have many fun moments too. I just want to let you know you guys deserve the best in life. 

You are protecting people from quite a lot of mental suffering from Malware, etc... 

I honestly think Malwarebytes is going to be #1 soon. So, I'm not going to be surprised. 

On 4/11/2019 at 7:50 AM, Frank_ said:

MBAM 4 will be the greatest Malwarebytes EVER.

This one Really Will make all other AVs obsolete.

We will all be so thrilled.... we cumulatively will be whistling Dixie out our cumulative asses.  

The End.

Thank you.

On 6/19/2019 at 10:26 AM, biomembrain said:

Thank you to the Malwarebytes team that develops this software for every supported platform. 

I know it can get hard during projects, and also have many fun moments too. I just want to let you know you guys deserve the best in life. 

You are protecting people from quite a lot of mental suffering from Malware, etc... 

I honestly think Malwarebytes is going to be #1 soon. So, I'm not going to be surprised. 

We appreciate your enthusiasm and the extremely kind sentiments. With every decision we make, you are at the forefront of our minds. Thank you very much for the feedback!

Currently there is still no release date available. Thanks for being patient.

Hi there!

Thanks for your patience. 

I'm happy to let you know we now have the first public beta for Malwarebytes 4.0 available to test out.

We've set up a separate sub-forum for Malwarebytes 4.x so please see the details in this post.

Looking forward to your feedback!

20 hours ago, bdubrow said:

Hi there!

Thanks for your patience. 

I'm happy to let you know we now have the first public beta for Malwarebytes 4.0 available to test out.

We've set up a separate sub-forum for Malwarebytes 4.x so please see the details in this post.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Thank you very much. I already created my first topic by reporting some false positives. Best regards.:)