Jump to content

Mbam renewll length & cost


Recommended Posts

  • Staff

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the Malwarebytes 3 Help forum.

 

If you are having technical issues with our Windows product, please do the following: 

Spoiler

If you haven’t already done so, please run the Malwarebytes Support Tool and then attach the logs in your next reply:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

  1. Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
  2. Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
  3. Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
    • You may be prompted by User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.
  4. Place a checkmark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  5. You will be presented with a page stating, "Get Started!"
  6. Click the Advanced tab
    Repair menu_arrows.png
     
  7. Click the Gather Logs button
    Advanced_arrows.png
     
  8. A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed with getting logs from your computer
    Advanced Gather Logs_arrows.png
     
  9. Upon completion, click a file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your Desktop. Click OK
    Advanced Gather Logs completed_arrows.png
     
  10. Please attach the file in your next reply. Before submitting your reply, be sure to enable "Notify me of replies" like so:
     notify me.jpeg  

Click "Reveal Hidden Contents" below for details on how to attach a file:
 

Spoiler

To save attachments, please click the link as shown below. You can click and drag the files to this bar or you can click the choose files, then browse to where your files are located, select them and click the Open button.

mb_attach.jpg.220985d559e943927cbe3c078b
 

One of our experts will be able to assist you shortly.

 

If you are having licensing issues, please do the following: 

Spoiler

For any of these issues:

  • Renewals
  • Refunds (including double billing)
  • Cancellations
  • Update Billing Info
  • Multiple Transactions
  • Consumer Purchases
  • Transaction Receipt

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us to get help

If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264 

 

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

Link to post
Share on other sites

Greetings,

I think that by default it will be for 1 year, however they may offer a promotional 2 year price shown on this page (currently $ 74.88 for 24 months which is a savings of 25% off the second year's subscription pricing) or something similar and I'm not sure what the standard renewal price is and what discounts they might offer for renewals, however they should send you an email which shows the current pricing for renewing along with the available durations/number of terms that you may renew the license for (i.e. 1 year, 2 years etc.).

With that said, you may also contact Malwarebytes Support via the form found on the bottom of this page and they should be able to answer any questions you may have about the cost of renewal and the available terms/duration for renewing your subscription.

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, exile360 said:

Greetings,

I think that by default it will be for 1 year, however they may offer a promotional 2 year price shown on this page (currently $ 74.88 for 24 months which is a savings of 25% off the second year's subscription pricing) or something similar and I'm not sure what the standard renewal price is and what discounts they might offer for renewals, however they should send you an email which shows the current pricing for renewing along with the available durations/number of terms that you may renew the license for (i.e. 1 year, 2 years etc.).

With that said, you may also contact Malwarebytes Support via the form found on the bottom of this page and they should be able to answer any questions you may have about the cost of renewal and the available terms/duration for renewing your subscription.

According to lady I chatted to it will renew for 2 years at can’t remeber how much it will be but I think it will be the current price for 2 years for 5 devices £122.48 in the end if it does turn out to be a year would be  about £70 so it would be a difference of about £18 ( assuming it cost another £70 next year)so not a disater I may double check closer to the expiry date

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Arsenal123 said:

According to lady I chatted to it will renew for 2 years at can’t remeber how much it will be but I think it will be the current price for 2 years for 5 devices £122.48 in the end if it does turn out to be a year would be  about £70 so it would be a difference of about £18 ( assuming it cost another £70 next year)so not a disater I may double check closer to the expiry date

P.s it should auto renew

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool, not too bad then.  Yep, no harm in waiting since they may run a promotion or something between now and then allowing you to get a better price.

1 minute ago, Arsenal123 said:

P.s it should auto renew

Yes, if you're signed up for auto-renewal (which all subscriptions are by default, though you may opt-out if you wish of course) then it will happen automatically when the time comes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, exile360 said:

Cool, not too bad then.  Yep, no harm in waiting since they may run a promotion or something between now and then allowing you to get a better price.

Yes, if you're signed up for auto-renewal (which all subscriptions are by default, though you may opt-out if you wish of course) then it will happen automatically when the time comes.

Any idea if they’ll send an email telling me it will soon auto-renew along with how long for and the price? Or would it only be for those who haven’t got auto-renew

I’m going to wait until a couple of weeks before it renews and decide whether to cancel auto-renew I should be able to buy a new 2 year licence with the same account (again according to the lady I chatted to)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.