Extreme Caution: App blocked an emergency message

snoopy2017

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine fell at home.  She was equipped with a Life Alarm which included a sensor for falls.  I was first contact for emergencies. The system contacted its base station and fortunately, automatically notified emergency responders.  I live nearby and needed to open an iron gate for the responders.  The Malwarebytes app blocked the emergency message from the Life Alert service, probably because it was automated.  Fortunately, the backup number was a landline not equipped with spam blocking.

Obviously, much more care is needed to avoid this issue.  I have removed the app and will not restore it.  My other blocking app, Nomorobo, did not block or alert to that same call.  Something is clearly wrong with the Malwarebytes app.  I do understand it's in beta.  People whose phone lines are essentials for life support or other emergency calls should not use it-- anyway not now.