David H. Lipman

FYI: Email Blackmail Scam still current

At one time you used that password with an account that was subsequently breached.  That's how they have said password.  If they did have your PC under their control, they would not need to send you an email.  They would make changes to said PC to make it apparent that they have control over it.  For example, instead of the text being in an email, it would be a text file placed on your Desktop or in a graphic used in a changed Background Picture and other more obvious methods that prove that malicious software is on your PC.

Could they have got this password from my facebook account (unfortunately the same password of PC and facebook)?

Yes !

If you used that password ANYWHERE you need to change it at any and all of those sites where it had been used.

If at all possible one should never use the same password on other sites or devices. All sites and all devices should have their own unique strong passwords.

Passphrase and Password Generator
https://ae7.st/g/index.html

What is entropy?
https://ae7.st/g/what.html

Review your email and Office choices

Quit Gmail for free encrypted email - Tutanota
Why ProtonMail Is More Secure Than Gmail
LibreOffice - Free and open source office suite

Use Password Management software

Bitwarden
KeePass Password Safe

Make sure you use a strong master password
Then set the key transformation settings (the link below helps provide information on how to choose good settings)
https://pthree.org/2016/06/29/further-investigation-into-scrypt-and-argon2-password-hashing
KeePass Password Manager: Full Detailed Setup (good YouTube video on setup and using Keepass but choose the Argon2 method for Key transformation)

After receiving that email I have changed all my passwords (email, PC, Facebook), I made a full scan on my PC with Symantec, it did not get any virus.

Does this mean everything is ok and sure he did not get any files from my PC? 

It was a scam.  They survive off people's fears.  It is a type of Social Engineering which is the Human Exploit. 
In this case, the threat actors are attempting to exploit those fears.

Edited by David H. Lipman
Edited for content, clarity, spelling and grammar

what about my email?

Is it safe to use it?

I have changed the password but still "pwned" when I check!

Yes.  You have indicated a change of Password.  As long as it us a Strong Password  and you secure it your email is "safe to use".

The  haveibeenpwned.com  web site data is static.  It shows that a Breach Event occurred and an email address was harvested associated ( and possibly its password ) with that event.  That static information will not change.  It happened.  It as Past Tense.  Based upon the information provided the affected individual changes their habits and associated Password(s).  After making note of the event and subsequently making changes to their habits and their associated Password(s), the affected individual is done.

With the information that the individual has gained from the experience, they will hopefully not fall for future Blackmail email scams and they will have a better understanding of current events. 

Edited by David H. Lipman
Edited for content, clarity, spelling and grammar