Need to unblock a site

xnau
Go to solution Solved by Dashke,

I  administer a site at http://shamanicejourneys.com and it has been brought to my attention that you have it flagged as a phishing site.

I would like to clear this site from your block list.

The listing stems (I believe) from an intrusion that happened several months ago where an intruder got into the shared hosting server and placed code on shamanicjourneys.com.  This problem was brought to my attention within 48 hours and the site was reinstalled from clean backups and the directory scanned and cleaned of any files the intruder may have placed. The hosting provider knew about the intrusion, and although they did not tell me what they did, they told me the server was secure. There has not been a reoccurence of the intrusion on the site I administer on that server since that time.

Can you check the site and please remove it from your phishing block list?

thank you, Roland Barker, xnau webdesign.

5 minutes ago, xnau said:

I  administer a site at http://shamanicejourneys.com and it has been brought to my attention that you have it flagged as a phishing site.

I would like to clear this site from your block list.

The listing stems (I believe) from an intrusion that happened several months ago where an intruder got into the shared hosting server and placed code on shamanicjourneys.com.  This problem was brought to my attention within 48 hours and the site was reinstalled from clean backups and the directory scanned and cleaned of any files the intruder may have placed. The hosting provider knew about the intrusion, and although they did not tell me what they did, they told me the server was secure. There has not been a reoccurence of the intrusion on the site I administer on that server since that time.

Can you check the site and please remove it from your phishing block list?

thank you, Roland Barker, xnau webdesign.

I misspelled the domain the first time, it is shamanicjourneys.com

Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 9.28.52 PM.png

• Dashke locked this topic