Jump to content

Inbound Trojan Blocked On Chrome

Recommended Posts

Hello, recently I keep getting a Malwarebytes has been notifying me that an IP address has been blocked for being an inbound trojan with the source being Chrome.exe. I've tried disabling sync on Chrome then deleting all local data and reinstalling Chrome again but the moment Chrome opens I get a notification of the IP being blocked again due to the same reason. I've tried scanning with Malwarebytes and Bitdefender but they can't find anything wrong. I use chrome on two computers but this only occurs on one and I'm not sure what to do about it now. Below is the report of the website blocked in Malwarebytes.

Category: Trojan

Domain: N/A

Type: Inbound Connection

IP Address:

Port: 60568

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.



Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
Back to top
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.