Jeemag

Context Menu Missing

1 minute ago, Nate-Dogg said:

Evening @LiquidTension

Since completion of your instructions I have since turned off the "Event Log Data".

I have attached my support logs and here is a link to my procmon logs (https://we.tl/t-yDwlWqxgBU).

I do have feedback on this script - For whatever reason, the script saved the logs in the wrong location, my desktop is not located on my C:\ drive, yet that is where the logs ended up upon completion. The Malwarebytes support tool did save the logs in the correct location so they actually appeared on my desktop - I must say that I changed this around 4 years ago, this is the first time I have ever had something not appear on the desktop when it should have.

Kind regards,

Nathan

mbst-grab-results.zip

Sorry I forgot to confirm that the "Scan with Malwarebytes" is still not present in my context menu.

(Sorry for the double post, I don't appear to be able to edit my previous post.)

20 hours ago, Nate-Dogg said:

I have attached my support logs and here is a link to my procmon logs (https://we.tl/t-yDwlWqxgBU). 

Thanks Nathan. We're in the process of reviewing the data.

20 hours ago, Nate-Dogg said:

For whatever reason, the script saved the logs in the wrong location, my desktop is not located on my C:\ drive, yet that is where the logs ended up upon completion.

Thanks for letting me know. Please do the following:

• Press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type cmd and click OK.
  • In the Command Prompt window, type set and press Enter on your keyboard.
  • Scroll down to USERPROFILE. What path is next to it?