LiquidTension

Malwarebytes 3.7 - Help Malwarebytes Find Bugs

I just had the pop-up come into my Call of Duty game on the bottom right of the screen. This was the second time that I have seen it appear.

When I downloaded the current software, there was no mention of this version being a BETA. I would have never downloaded it if I thought it was a Beta. It simply said that a new version of the program was available, so I clicked on install.

Yes I have been getting this annoying alert as well in the last 24 hours.  Ran the test, not really worth sending the zip, as I suspect it is much the same as everyone else.  Obviously some bug since the last update. At least it is not causing BSOD like last major bug, but it is still annoying though.

I want to help out, but would prefer to send the log to an email address instead of posting it in the forum.

Just let me know the email address to use.

Thanks

RICK

I want to help out, but would prefer to send the log to an email address instead of posting it in the forum.

Just let me know the email address to use.

Thanks

RICK

That's OK, you may send it directly to support@malwarebytes.com or you may use the form found on this page and they'll contact you directly via email so that you don't have to post your logs in public.

Edited by tetonbob
context after a different topic merge

Here is mine! Hope this helps getting to the root of the issue. Thanks for providing the BEST anti-malware there is!

mbst-grab-results.zip

Oh, if you don't want the beta version, simply go into Malwarebytes, go to Settings, scroll to the botton of the Application tab and turn off the setting under Beta Application Updates. You can also read about it here: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support/guides/mb/Settings.html?lang=en#app

I too ran the download and am still seeing the message. What are we supposed to do?

1 minute ago, PAO said:

I too ran the download and am still seeing the message. What are we supposed to do?

Staff said yesterday that by Monday they would have reviewed the Zip files from all of us, and have some answers.  It's a weekend.  Now be patient and wait for the results.  Running the "download" does not in itself fix anything, just an info gathering process.