Ngailo

WhatsApp Test

If you're expecting Malwarebytes for iOS to be able to filter messages in WhatsApp, that is not within the scope of its features.

Good to know, but doesn't seem like the type of thing that Malwarebytes plays a part in. I suppose that MBAM could explore taking on a new feature designed to block older versions of such apps, but not sure that would even be possible in the walled garden that is iOS. If there is a vulnerability vector here that other apps could be made to exploit, then Apple needs to eliminate it within iOS. Or did you have something else in mind?

No it has nothing to do with the Malwarebytes beta or any other ISO app other than the vulnerability that is stated in the link. I just happened to see it and posted. WhatsApp is owned by Facebook. I would think that there would be some kind of mistake in the coding for this to happen. So it would be there responsibility to get with Apple so Apple will come out with a new update. Sorry if I confused you or anyone else. 😉