247techies.com

Go to solution Solved by David H. Lipman,

Hello,

I am a technian from Canada, and one of my customers has a subscription to a comapny called 24/7 Techies, and also has a subscription to your Malwarebyets product.

Unfortunately, they are unable to access the 247techies.com website anymore, as it is listed as fraudulent by the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware product. I am unsure or unaware wheather or not if this is a mistake or if the company turned into some kind of scam. I did notice that they were accused of fraud a long time ago, but apperently made some posts on Yelp, and the Malwarebytes forum indcating that there is some sort of mistake, that they are clean and a Microsoft Certified Partner.

I am just wondering from Malwarebytes if the company was blocked on purpose and if I should inform my customer, or if this is a mistake and have my customer add the website to their exceptions. Any help on this matter, would be most appreciated.

Thank you for your time in reading this, and I look forward to hearing a reply from you soon.

Sincerely,

Zen Carter

UPDATE

I would like to point out that I did catch my typing mistakes after posting, and apologize for this. I was using a tablet to type. If something doesn't make sense, I would be happy to rephrase.

PS: Generally I would edit my own post, but I can't find the edit option.