aelsner

Cardinal data . net popup

Am being flooded with Cardinadata.net pop ups which are being blocked by MB - however very annoying that every time I click a Google chrome tab this thing appears. I used MB ADW as well and did not do anything - I checked extensions withing google and did not  see its name.

I used CCleaner to clean up cookies as well as Window 10 storage clean-up tool which did not resolve the issue

As a premium member of MB I  wrote earlier today to MB and created a ticket - It's already 5 hours and still no answer.

I must of spent 2 hours on this issue including restart

***This is an automated reply***

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the AdwCleaner Help forum.

Someone will reply shortly, but in the meantime here are a few resources which may help resolve your issue:

Thanks in advance for your patience.

-The Malwarebytes Forum Team

Please read well; name of the pop up is "cardinaldata.net"

Earlier today I submitted a support request to MalwareBytes ticket no. 2531338 with the attachemnet below

Malwarebytes.docx

Got the same issue. Since yesterday every minute or so MB pop up and tell me, that cardinaldata. net is trying to connect to something. :(

Hello @Cerap and :welcome:

Please follow the directions from the following topic and let me know if that corrects the issue or not.

Helllo aelsner,

William replied to your ticket, please continue with him in your HelpDesk ticket - I'll close this topic.