Blocked website: cardinaldata.net

My Mom's laptop had the same thing, looks like cardinaldata.net was testing ports, as the port number changed every time the Malwarebytes warning came up.  Deleting Flash Player did not work.  Super Anti-Spyware & Malwarebytes didn't find anything.  I tried instructions from another website, but I think that was just a ruse to get the reader to download Spyhunter, since I could not find anything through their manual instructions.

Finally, I went to Settings>Advanced>Clear Browsing data (this is in Chrome) and ran that, then did Settings>Advanced>Clean Up Computer and Settings>Advanced>Restore Settings to their original defaults.  No more warnings, so far.

On 2/5/2019 at 1:05 PM, MartyMcfly4 said:

I removed Chrome and re-installed and it seems to be working. I'm assuming that removing Flash Player would have worked since uninstalling removes all of the extensions.

I removed Flash extension from Chrome customize and control / more tools/extensions. Then  reinstalled Flash from the Chrome Web Store. No more problems and still had the use of Flash