AlDelk

Creating website for business

I'm in the process of opening a new business. I am starting a charity poker room in the state of Michigan and need a website. I know next to nothing about writing code but I Googled the subject and found a few websites that I can work on for free. Wix being the main one. Then I went on Craigslist and found a few people who do website design work. How much should a website cost me?

The price varies depending on your needs. The most expensive part of any development is not the initial work but the maintenance. There are always bugs to fix, and you might want new features as your site grows. That's why I always check company reviews to find the qualified developers for my projects. I have been cooperating with a US based company, Breakthruweb, for a few months already, and I'm totally satisfied with its work. It offers a wide array of web development and design services on a local and national levels at the competitive prices. You can visit site to get more info about its services. If you want to have a unique website that you can change as time progresses, it's better to turn to the professionals.