How and where is PDF content stored when Chrome is used as the viewer?

JAT

I realize that the generic answer to this will be "It is stored or cached temporarily locally be Chrome", but I could not find a detailed specific set of answers.  My questions follow below, but a tiny bit of background first.

My question is security driven.  For example, if I happen to look at 2 years of my bank statements (PDF's) while on my banking site, I want to make sure that those are not easily accessible if my laptop was stolen by somehow simply scrutinizing Chrome temp files.

Any pointers to a complete description of how this works (specific to PDF viewing) would be great, but here is what I am trying to understand.

#1 - Where is the content of the PDF stored when Chrome is your viewer.?
#2 - When, exactly is this content removed if I take no special action to do so?

#3 - If it's a temporary file, what is the naming convention used and is a separate file created for each PDF you view?
#4 - If it's a temporary file, does Chrome store it is some proprietary format or can you just open the temp file with another PDF viewer?

#5 - If it's in a cache, will the timestamp of the cache file get updated as soon as the PDF contents is viewed?
#6 - If it's in a cache, does Chrome store it is some proprietary format or do cache viewers exist to easily find the PDF content inside the cache?

I might have some followup questions, but that I think is the core of them for now.

1.  Chrome is a HTTP/HTTPS Browser not a PDF viewer unless you install a Chrome extension. It is designed for HTML and not the Portable Document Format.   View a PDF in software that is designed for PDF files such as Adobe Reader.  Such software does not cache data, it just renders the content.  The Google Chrome Browser cache is located in the User's Profile. 
%AppData%\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache

2.  When it is cached-out.  Data is cached out as old data is cycled and new data replaces it the time that takes is size dependent as well as how much you use the Browser.  The smaller the cache size, the faster it will cache-out.  If you have high speed Internet, you do not need a cache.

3.  The naming is a function of the Browser.

4.  You'll have to ask google.

5.  Maybe.

6.  See #4.  Maybe another has better answers for Questions #4 ~ #6.

If you are worried do NOT use Google Chrome, it is the data mining software for Google's business and its parent Alphabet.  Use PDF related software such as Adobe Reader.  If you download a PDF via a Browser, decrease the size of the Browser cache to a small size or don't cache at all.  Browser caches were designed with Dial-up Networking in-mind.